Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working on iOS (iPad)

I have been using an external keyboard with my iPad to write in Evernote without problem for several weeks. After the update I downloaded and installed today, certain keyboard shortcuts that involve changing the style of text or formatting it (cmd + i, cmd + u, cmd + b; ctrl + cmd + u , cmd + shift + o) have stopped working. I know this is not a problem with my keyboard, since those keys work just fine for other things.

I'm vexed. Please help. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  What is the keyboard hardware and the connection type?  Wired?  Bluetooth?  Try uninstalling / restart / reinstalling the app,  but if that doesn't fix the issue you will need to raise a  support request..  Basic users don't get email support,  (except for bug reports,  or payment / account access issues)  but if you're Plus or Premium submit a request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

All users can contact Twitter @Evernotehelps

In either case include the forum thread URL for extra background.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Archived