Problems with language

Hello.

It's my first message to the forum and I hope to be in the right place. Today I started Evernote and I noticed that was in English. I was surprised because my (OS X Yosemite) operating system is set to another language, supported by Evernote (Catalan) and I also have the Spanish as a second language in the operating system. I researched a bit and I noticed that I have the version of the Mac App Store but has indicated that Catalan as the language, not the translation appear in any folder. In addition, the application also respects the gradation of languages, because not using Spanish.

I do not know if it's a problem specific to this version or is widespread, but I would like to find a solution.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor English.

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's certainly the case that Evernote should follow the language settings on your desktop computer.  Which country is your geographic location?  I'm wondering if Evernote picks up the location physically too..

Best suggestion would be to check in with Evernote Support - Basic users don't get email support,  (except for bug reports,  or payment / account access issues)  but if you're Plus or Premium submit a request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

All users can contact Twitter @Evernotehelps

In either case include the forum thread URL for extra background.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Hi.  It's certainly the case that Evernote should follow the language settings on your desktop computer.  Which country is your geographic location?  I'm wondering if Evernote picks up the location physically too..

Best suggestion would be to check in with Evernote Support - Basic users don't get email support,  (except for bug reports,  or payment / account access issues)  but if you're Plus or Premium submit a request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

All users can contact Twitter @Evernotehelps

In either case include the forum thread URL for extra background.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Hello.

Thanks for the reply. The geography of the country is correct: Spain and languages: Catalan and Spanish. It's the first thing I checked. So it seemed strange.

I'll get on Twitter to see what they tell me.

Thanks again.

Archived