Evernote Outlook Clipper duplicate content (not duplicate note)

Hi everyone, my first post ever after using EN for years. Also, my first problem with EN and hope someone can help.

Recently, every time I clip a note in Outlook 2013, EN create one note but the content is duplicated. For example, if there is a mail with a message body and say, 5 attachments, when I do an EN clip, one note is created but the message body is repeated and so would the attachments ie. I get 2 blocks of the message body (repeated) and twice the number of attachments (in the example with 5 attachments, I will get 10 attachments) in the note created (it created one note but the content is duplicated).

There is a check-box (in the clipper) where I can un-check one of the message body. In the example of 5 attachments, I will get 10 check-boxes altogether and its a pain to check off the duplicates.

I am using EN ver "5.9.1.8742 (276742) Public" as indicated in the "About" pop-up box.

I had uninstalled EN and reinstalled but the problem persisted.

Can anyone point me to a solution? Many thank in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi.  There are known issues with the latest clipper,  but yours seems an extreme case - I'd suggest you raise a support ticket.  Basic users don't get email support,  (except for bug reports,  or payment / account access issues)  but if you're Plus or Premium submit a request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

All users can contact Twitter @Evernotehelps

In either case include the forum thread URL for extra background.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Archived