Checkbox - tick/untick not working

I have the following weird problem on my MBP (Yosemite) using Evernote Version 6.1.1 (452254 App Store)

I can no longer tick or untick the checkbox's on any of my notes.

As I hover over them with the pointer they change to be filled with a light grey colour.  If I click on them they momentarily blink but the little tick never appears or if ticked already, dissapears...  Its as if the checkbox knows I'm asking it to update but it cannot for some reason...  The same checkbox's work just fine on my Android phone.

I've totally deinstalled Evernote from the MBP and reinstalled it but the problem remains...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

The link is broken I'm afraid, but I found https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23172211which I think is the same article.

Did what it says but noted that the 'com.evernote.Evernote' directory did not exist.  However a search found it one level down under '...Library/Containers'.  Moved the 'com.evernote.Evernote' directory as described and started Evernote.  Evernote didn't ask me to log in but it take a while to resynchronise everything and afterwards I noticed the 'com.evernote.Evernote' directory under '...Library/Containers' had been recreated.   Unfortunately the same problem remains.

Its worth stating that the problem effects all notes when accessed from the MBP.  Exactly the same notes work just fine from my iMac and MB Air plus Android phone.  Thus it seems to be something particular to this MBP. :-(  It used to work fine, but I cannot recall just when it stopped working.

Andrew

Just preparing a support ticket.  I noted that whenever I click a checkbox the Activity log is updated with the following:

2015/09/26 10:19:42:529 W|**  -[ENCommonEditorWebView commonEditorHandleNotification:info:] main | Unsupported contentChanged notification {

module = content;
    version = "1.0";
}
2015/09/26 10:19:44:445 I|*   -[ENCommonEditorWebView commitEditingWithCompletion:] main | Saving note [cb830ef1-a87f-424f-8c1f-505b6dedfe9b]/p274 length of 8705 bytes:

Andrew

Archived