How to convert from onlie (sync) to offline local mode?

Spazite

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to convert all my notebooks  and stacks to offline (local) mode.

Is there a way to do this for an entire account? Aside from going manually and doing it individually for each notebook?

I have way too many notebooks to manually do it.

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's a bit fundamental to the way  Evernote operates that notebooks should -nomally- sync to the server,  but -exceptionally- you can have Local (unsynced) Notebooks if you create them that way.  To change all your existing notebooks to unsynced notebooks,  you'd need to create a new local notebook and move all the notes from synced notebooks to their local equivalent.  Not easy if you have lots of notebooks...

Hi.  It's a bit fundamental to the way  Evernote operates that notebooks should -nomally- sync to the server,  but -exceptionally- you can have Local (unsynced) Notebooks if you create them that way.  To change all your existing notebooks to unsynced notebooks,  you'd need to create a new local notebook and move all the notes from synced notebooks to their local equivalent.  Not easy if you have lots of notebooks...

This exactly

I don't have the time to do that. I'm looking at over 300 notebooks...

Archived