finding and changing username and password

I cannot sync the info from my computer to my i-Phone bacause it appears that I have created two different accounts by mistake... ! I want to keep only one, but can't find the login info for any of them. 

On the phone, I see that my username is my email, immea@yahoo.com

On the computer, when I go to "account info", I only see "Email notes to: alina2mihai.401f280@m.evernote.com"

The account I want to keep is the one I am logged in on my computer, because it has most of my files... 

Would love some help with this!!

Alina. 

• Level 5*

If you didn't store it somewhere you may have a problem - use the Support link in my signature to request some assistance - choose "login/account access issue" in the first dropdown after clicking 'continue as guest'.  Quote your correct email address in the support request. 

I didn't notice before,  but this is a public forum and you've given us all an email address we can use to create new notes in your account ( ***@m.evernote.com in two posts above).  Please edit the posts and delete that address or you might get lots of new (and unwanted) notes!

That's just silly! In all programs and apps that I know there is a way to see or retrieve your username! :(

I don't see a drop-down menu when I click on "support request". It just takes me to a login page where I have to enter username and password...

I am not concerned with people using that email, it's the least of my worries right now.

Archived