We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
AjayBhargov

How to find out if a web page has been saved in evernote?

Idea

Hi,

I want to find out if a web page has been saved in evernote or not? I used clearly but the related searches does not come up in the first click. It usually takes multiple clicks to list the related searches.

My Use case is as follows

All my bookmarks are stored in pinboard.

I highlight the text and then save the entire article in evernote.
Now when I open the webpage at a later time, I want to see the highlights. Currently I click on clearly to see if that page comes up in related searches or not. Is there a way to directly open the saved web page in evernote?

Thanks,

Ajay

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

The only way you know for sure that the web page has been successfully clipped is to open Evernote, either the web client or the app on one of your devices.

AFAIK, Evernote does not give you any indication that a web page has been previously clipped, when you return to the web page.

It is not much helpful if webcliper does not indicate " this page already clipped into evernote " and very soon we will found duplicate entries . this should be must have feature for real good user experience 

I too would like the evernote clipper to let me know if a page has been clipped.  It could do this automatically by searching if the URL on the website is found in any of the notes.