Where is "Save Pic to Evernote" in the FIREFOX BROWSER Part 2

Hi there,

i post a new Topic because the problem is still there :-(

If i click on a Pic with the right Mouse Button in the FIREFOX BROWSER so the Context Menü will open, that's clear to everyone!

But i can´t find an Entry to Save the Pic direct in a new Evernote Notice :huh: like "Save Pic to Evernote" or so...

I can remember that there was this option already :rolleyes: Now it is not!

It would be very convenient if you could save a picture directly via the (Firefox 40.0.3) Browser.

Note: I have the WebClipper too but however, this does not come to the same...

Best regards

Patrick

• Level 5*

Hiya.  Now you mention it I also don't have any 'save to Evernote' options in my right click menu in Firefox 41.  I just use the Clipper - select the image on the page,  click the Clipper button,  and it should pop up with 'save image' or 'save selection';  sometimes the image pops up in its own page and then there's the option to email it (to my Evernote account address) too...

Edit:  I'm using the latest Clipper 6.0.15 - you could try uninstalling/ reinstalling your version...

Hi there,

If i click on a Pic with the right Mouse Button in the FIREFOX BROWSER so the Context Menü will open, that's clear to everyone!

But i can´t find an Entry to Save the Pic direct in a new Evernote Notice :huh: like "Save Pic to Evernote" or so...

It would be very convenient if you could save a picture directly via the (Firefox 40.0.3) Browser.

Best regards

Patrick

I think this is a function of Windows.  Don't know why Foxfire may have corrupted the file but then I rarely know for sure anyway.

You can edit your "Send To" list by going to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo (substitute your user name for <username>, of course).  Works for me.  Credit thewindowsclub.com for the assistance.

Bill

Hi there,

Best regards

Patrick

I think this is a function of Windows.  Don't know why Foxfire may have corrupted the file but then I rarely know for sure anyway.

You can edit your "Send To" list by going to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo (substitute your user name for <username>, of course).  Works for me.  Credit thewindowsclub.com for the assistance.

Bill

OK - that´s a nice Info - but that is for advanced users... ;-) Thank you nevertheless

Archived