Getting rid of the message, that I have reached my upload limit

Hi,

I am new to evernote and migrated a bunch of data to Evernote. Because of this migration, my upload limit of 10 GB is reached. I know that. I don't want to be informed every 3 minutes, so I want to get rid of this message. I switched synchronization to "manual", but this message comes again and again. 

At first: There is NO way to get more data volume? I just need it one time (because the migration consumed my whole upload volume)....

And: How I can get rid of that message (see screenshot)? (Mac OS Yosemite)

post-268958-0-47412000-1442392598_thumb.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Once you've reached the limit,  your account is effectively locked since no edits on any notes are possible without uploading the changes,  which you can't because... 

Since you're a premium user I'd suggest checking with Support to see how they can help you 'rescue' the account.  Since the change to 10GB it's not been clear whether Evernote will sell additional 'top-up' capacity in individual cases,  but they certainly used to offer extra GB to cover specific projects.

Submit a support request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Archived