Premium User - STOP nagging me

I've been a premium user for more than 5 years. I'd think that Evernote would appreciate that. However, i am getting VERY frustrated that the Windows, OS X and IOS versions of Evernote continue to regularly nag me about adding Work Chat and Business versions. I'm paying $50 a year to use Evernote on these three OS's and i really do NOT want to be continually nagged to pay to add more. I don't need Work Chat or Business. I don't want Work Chat or Business.

I do not want to change to Onenote. I like Evernote. But if the nagging doesn't stop, i'll change to a program that appreciates having me as a customer. If i was a free user, i would completely understand the nagging and be willing to accept it as the price of free software. But i'm a PREMIUM user. So stop nagging me.

John

Amen! Although I already added my voice to another thread, this is the one thing that really annoys me. I am a premium user, I. DO. NOT. WANT. to see this special "Business offer" EVERY. TIME. I. OPEN. Evernote on my Android. PLEASE update the app. I have clicked it away at least 100 times already, please remove this nag screen once and for all, I beg you! I PROMISE I have seen it!

I agree that Evernote needs to clean things up a bit for their paying members... But Work Chat is already baked in for all users... What you see ate most likely some prompts to use it.

If you have to explain this to anyone, it's the best proof the messaging is broken.

And BTW have you ever tried to use it? I cannot imagine a worse execution of a simple feature.

I agree that Evernote needs to clean things up a bit for their paying members... But Work Chat is already baked in for all users... What you see ate most likely some prompts to use it.

If you have to explain this to anyone, it's the best proof the messaging is broken.

Not necessarily. Some people don't stop to think - to paraphrase Steve Jobs. The messaging is quite clear.

I have tried to use it. I can see some decent use cases... but I don't collaborate with any Evernote users.  

• 3 weeks later...

Agree  - I have the Android version of Evernote and every time I open the app 50% (90% in landscape!) of the screen is used pushing Evernote Business - Stop this, I pay you a subscription as a Premium member, once is ok but not every time I go into the app.

Archived