Cannot Add Line/Bar in Table in Windows Desktop

I am running version 5.9.1.8742 (276742) Public and I am no longer able to add a line/bar within a table using the Windows desktop client. I can add a line/bar if it is not in a table, but no longer within the table. Anybody else having this issue?

Here is a link to a note with lines/bars in the table. Somehow the line under ToDo got deleted when I copied this note for the current week and now I cannot get it back. (I know I could copy this note and copy/paste the text I want, it's just an example). Point being, I could put lines/bars in table before but cannot now. 

• Level 5*

Not doubting you - I'd suggest you submit a bug report on this.  You won't necessarily get any follow-up,  but it does mean that the devs will take a look at your situation and (maybe) fix it in a future release...choose "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

- or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

• Level 5*

Yeah, overall it appears the coding of tables changed quite a bit recently.  Don't know if this was a desired change or an oops.  So a trouble ticket may be the only way to determine if it is bug or -feature.

Archived