How to undo deleted text?

Hello!

I know this is stupid, but I really need help.

I was writing something and then when it was all written, I accidently deleted it. The note is still open and I don't know how to go back, only way is to view note history, but I don't have 20$ for upgrading to premium. Please, help. It's a really imporatant text. 

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
On 2015-09-14 at 10:52 AM, nicole 424324324 said:

I was writing something and then when it was all written, I accidently deleted it. The note is still open and I don't know how to go back, only way is to view note history, but I don't have 20$ for upgrading to premium. Please, help. It's a really imporatant text. 

There's actually an undo button on the numbers keyboard (edited: iPad only)

To access Note History, you could subscribe to premium for a single month at 8 $US

9 hours ago, DTLow said:

There's actually an undo button on the numbers keyboard.

To access Note History, you could subscribe to premium for a single month at 8 $US

Halo, I used iPhone and there is no undo button on the keyboard. Last month, I was still using note 4 Evernote and there is the undo button. Writing on Evernote android is sooo much fun . Then I upgrade to iPhone 7 plus and I can't seem to find any undo button anywhere. 

Please add add undo button. Shaking to undo is very annoying. I accidentally delete a sentece and how many times do I have to shake my iPhone to undo the delete? 10 -20 times .... please please add the normal undo  button like the one found in android . Thank you very much for your time 

• 1 month later...

Well, I was actually looking for this exact thing -- the UNDO button on an iPhone.  I didn't know about the shaking (that's real intuitive guys!), but I found BY MISTAKE that if you rotate the iPhone to landscape mode, there's an UNDO button on the left side of the keyboard!!!!  (again super-intuitive).

Archived