(Archived) line breaks lost in EN, any way to revert?

klas

I had a note that was in the form of a logbook, woth lots of entries. When opening it for editing on the iphone, EN showed a message that it was not possible to edit formatted text. I chose to save a copy wothout formatting to be able to edit.

Returning to EN on my Mac, I found that *both* versions lost *all* line breaks... making the text compact and sort of unreadable...

Is there a way to revert to the former version? Or putting the line breaks back again (say of there would be invisble markers in the EN note)?

Thanks for the reply!

Checking in EN Web though, it's just the same as in EN on my Mac.

What I did in EN Mac was that I recovered the note from Trash (since it was deleted when making a copy on the iphone). Not that it changed the formatting, but perhaps there could be a way to do backtracking to get back to the original, in some way?

I might have to consider this a lost case, but would there be any way to get back to the original, I reckon it would save me hours of formatting...

Cheers,

Klas

• 3 years later...

Hello, I'm fairly new to the EN family and sync my notes between my desktop and my droid.  When I create a list on the desktop (for example a list of groceries to pick up) I put one item per line and everything looks fine on the desktop, but when I sync the notebook and look at it on my droid the list has lost all linebreaks so it is just one huge paragraph.  Can anyone suggest what I may be doing wrong?  Many Thanks.

Archived