Bug Report: Large PDF synchronisation failed

I do have an Evernote Premium account and in my notebook "knowledge base", where I collect all my professional used knowledge (which does not fit into my brain ;) ), I have uploaded some PDF eBooks as well.

In one of this eBooks, I did a lot of annotations on my iPad. I can see the note with the PDF and all annotations in the web browser version of evernote, but on my mac, the note is empty!

see screenshot, I attached....

sync_error_screenshot.pdf

• Level 5*

In one of this eBooks, I did a lot of annotations on my iPad. I can see the note with the PDF and all annotations in the web browser version of evernote, but on my mac, the note is empty!

You might try this on your Mac:

1. Sign out of the Evernote.app
  2. Quit Evernote
  3. Restart your Mac
  4. Start and sign in to the Evernote.app
  5. Check the problem Note

If it is still missing the PDF, then you might try creating another Note like the problem Note, and see if it syncs OK.

If the problem is repeatable, then it's probably best to submit a bug report:

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

Archived