Notes in window not showing up ? "HELP" SOO FRUSTRATED

Christian Bible College

Evernote Version: 5.9.1.8742 is not working ?

With the last version all my notes were visible.

Now they are  not. Please look at the attached file.

It will show my file on the left hand side but it will not come up in the window.

I can click on it twice and the info will come up but it will not allow me to copy or paste it.

The window is blank and says . Just drag files or start typing. This file was previously available but now it is not.

Emailed Evenote for help and received no reply.

Please help thanks.

post-224032-0-91645700-1441820055_thumb.

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's difficult to see from your screenshot exactly what's going on here - I'd suggest starting out by uninstalling,  restarting your device and reinstalling Evernote from a new download "as Administrator". 

Before you do that,  open Evernote and check Tools > Options > General for the location of your database folder,  and copy that to your desktop as a precaution .  Then close Evernote and uninstall. 

When you've completed the reinstall,  doublecheck that you're logging in with the correct details - it's not unknown for users to create a new (and empty) account by accident when reinstalling!

HELP

Christian Bible College Needs Your Help >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for taking the time to respond you are greatly appreciated.

If you look at the screen shot you will notice that I created a note on 8-24-2015 all the information is visible on the left hand side but not in the window.

I looked at the web version and everything is there.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same problem.

I can not read the notes. They do not come up in the window  

I have the business version and ever-note technical support does not reply.

Any guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated. 

Help. 

• Level 5*

Hi - Business users (are supposed to) receive priority support,  so if you're not getting any responses please post your ticket number here,  and we can ask an Admin to have a look into this.  You'll also be able to use Twitter and Chat support - Tweet @EvernoteHelps or go to https://evernote.com/contact/support and click 'continue'.  INclude your ticket number and the URL of this page for background..

Archived