Billing Issue

Evernote Support,

I have a major issue. I currently paid for a premium plan for the whole entire year. Now, when I open Evernote up its asking me to sign up for a plan. Therefore, I need you all assist on figure out the problem.

Please contact me back once you have read and received this message. B.. Thanks, s

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're not Evernote support,  but we are a public forum;  so unless you want to run the risk of lots of unexpected new friends,  I'd suggest you remove your email address from your post

Now.  If your paid-for plan doesn't show up when you sync your device,  try exiting and restarting Evernote to pick up the new subscription level.

If that doesn't work,  submit a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action
-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

If you go by the website you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - post that here and we can get an admin to have a look at the issue for you.

Archived