Clip multi page articles

HCaroselli

Hello,

I am using an iMac computer, OS X 10.9.5, and Safari 7.1.8. My homepage is MSN.COM which is a portal that has information and links to articles at other sites. When I link to an article that has multiple pages I run into a problem with Evernote. If the article contains multiple slides that require I click on an arrow to go forward or backward I have an issue when I try to use Evernote to clip the article. Evernote will only put the first or current page in my notebook and I want to be able to save all of them. Is this possible or am I doing something wrong? I have another app on my computer that lets me archive web info and it will save all the pages as I would expect. I hope Evernote has this capability as well, and I am missing something. 

Any advice will be welcome.

Thanks.

Hector

• 1 month later...

This request was posted 1 month ago and no one has responded. Evernote is a great product but like so many other products and services, their support is seriously lacking. OK, it's lousy. Admittedly I posted this same basic request a long time ago. At least I had some feedback that time; there was mention of something called "EN Clearly". I am not sure what that is. 

Since there does not seem to be a way to contact Evernote directly and they don't seem interested in fixing this I will go back to using Yojimbo. It does what I am trying to do.

• Level 5*

If you are a paying customer you can open a support ticket - otherwise this is basically a user forum so you shouldn't expect an employee to respond.

Google Evernote Clearly and you'll find the information you are looking for. I use Instapaper for a similar task which allows you to forward to Evernote. I'd be surprised if Pocket doesn't allow the same.

Archived