resize photos

Yvette

• Level 5*

You aren't missing anything, at this point in time you cannot resize photos in EN. 

Workaround, I use Paint to resize photos.  Open the pic with Paint, use the resize option, and close paint and the note is updated with the smaller image.  Some don't like this method since you lose some density.  Doesn't bother me though since I don't intend to make any prints from the image.  And it looks just fine on my screen.  FWIW.

• Level 5*

You can also put the image in a table of one cell. Then you can easily resize as you like...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much for the ideas!- I'll try them.  I love evernote but this seems like a very big deficit.

You are welcome.

You can also put the image in a table of one cell. Then you can easily resize as you like...

An aditional advantage is that you keep the original image underneath. So you can resize whenever and as much as you like without degrading the image...

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Beware if you keep an HD image in Evernote,  the recovered image may not be the same resolution as the one you saved.  Evernote appears to do some data compression of its own to save space with very large pictures.  There are other options out there for photo storage if you're a designer or photographer.

Archived