Evernote discount on iOS aplied to OSX?

Greetings,

playing with Evernote few years and now want to try it for hard work. So I want to upgrade to Premium account, but i found there is 50% discount for upgrade to Premium via iPad (in-app purchase). My question is, if i buy upgrade to Premium via iPad for 19.99euro/year, does it automatically upgrade my profile including all my devices logged with the same account (especially my OSX Evernote app)? I just want to make sure, because in-app pruchase in Evernote for OSX i get upgrade for 39,99 euro / year.

Thanks for answers, to make me sure.

post-268333-0-95975400-1441453391_thumb.post-268333-0-41213400-1441453759_thumb.

Yes!  Upgrading via iTunes will automatically affect your whole account, including all your devices. I'm in the same boat since I was looking for a chance to explore Evernote in its full potential. Got the so called "Work Smarter discount" (50% off) a couple of days ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Just open Evernote in iOS device (iPad, iPhone) and buy Evernote. You will get better price, if the sale is not over. It is great discount, enjoy!

Thanks mate, will give it a go! I'm in Australia so I don't know if that makes any difference. It is showing a discounted price when looking at the IAP section of the Evernote app in the App store but is still showing full price when I go to upgrade.

Anyway will let you know how I go.

Cheers!

Thanks mate, will give it a go! I'm in Australia so I don't know if that makes any difference. It is showing a discounted price when looking at the IAP section of the Evernote app in the App store but is still showing full price when I go to upgrade.

Cheers!

I'm in Spain and it worked! Good look, after a couple of weeks I can say it's really worth it.

Cheers!

I'm in Spain and it worked! Good look, after a couple of weeks I can say it's really worth it.

Were you shown the full price before hitting "Continue" when the app asks you to confirm you are purchasing for 1 year?

Were you shown the full price before hitting "Continue" when the app asks you to confirm you are purchasing for 1 year?

In my case the offer showed up before initialising the purchase process. Sadly, as far as I can tell from that screenshot, it seems the discount doesn't apply in your case. :(

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

I've looked in three places (today) and found the listed price the OP mentioned, "Evernote Premium (50% Work Smarter discount) - $24.99".  I've taken screenshots but I can't figure out how to post them here. 

But when I try to sign up, that option isn't available anywhere.   I also haven't been able to find a way to contact support directly.  I know I must be missing that somewhere. 

Does anyone know how to contact them or another way to get the discounted price? 

Hi there,

I've looked in three places (today) and found the listed price the OP mentioned, "Evernote Premium (50% Work Smarter discount) - $24.99".  I've taken screenshots but I can't figure out how to post them here. 

But when I try to sign up, that option isn't available anywhere.   I also haven't been able to find a way to contact support directly.  I know I must be missing that somewhere. 

Does anyone know how to contact them or another way to get the discounted price? 

The In App Purchases section in the App Store will showing a detailed history of the Evernote subscription prices, however this is just a history of the pricing. The 50% Work Smarter promotion is no longer available, I apologize for any confusion.  

Archived