penfrog

NO full toolbar

There is only a partial tool bar....no photo etc ability.  only five items, no ">" to show full tool bar.  Cant get my moleskin folders, and NO ability to choose the photos in my old notebooks.  What the #*$#$ just happened.  This really upsets me.

You can add an image by pressing and holding your finger on the screen. Are there other features you're having trouble accessing?

Garrett, your answer didn't address the question at all. Very disappointing since I have the same problem: I have only a partial toolbar and so I can't rearrange pages in a notebook or do any of the other things I'm supposed to be able to do. And the various tutorials on the website are useless because I don't have a screen that looks like the screens in the tutorials -- don't have the same buttons, options, toolbars, etc. 

I have the same problem I just have pens but not how to insert photos and it is not on the tutorialsimage.png

That's what my toolbar looks like. Doesn't look like the toolbar on the website or in the tutorials. Half of the functions reference the "three stacked boxes" which I don't have!

So, is Evernote going to answer the question? Or is it jut not useful any longer?