outlook 'send mail' bug

JimM0000

I have Windows Outlook 2003. Recent versions of Evernote automatically include COM Add-ins. These interfere with ability of Outlook to send mail, in particular if you go into the Outbox. I found online comments saying to remove the Evernote COM Add-ins - and this use to work for me. However, latest versions of Evernote now delete the entire application if I remove the 2 Add-Ins. Each time i can't send mail I delete the COM Add-Ins, then the next time I open Evernote, i have to reinstall it which puts the COM Add-Ins back into Outlook, wihch prevents sending mail, round and round.  Advice?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Did you mean Outlook 2013?  If so I have the same version,  with Evernote clipper installed,  2 COM add-ins and no problems sending emails.  Do you have issues with every email you try to send?

• Level 5*

Ah.  Evernote isn't supported on earlier versions of Outlook than 2010 (I think..)  Despite that I had 2003 at one stage without apparent problems,  but there were lots of other users with issues.  You could try a a support request if you're Plus or Premium (there's also Chat) and / or Twitter @EvernoteHelps if not...

Archived