Shared Business notebook saves to Personal account

A colleague of mine shared her lab notebook with me. When I go to sync it, it saves to my personal account. First of all, why should shared business notes default to personal accounts? Second, why is there no way to change this behaviour? I don't share my personal notes, nore does anyone else with me, outside of my business account. Lastly, I can't seem to change this to a business notebook after it has synced to my personal account. I am even an admin for the business accounts, and it is not clear how to do this on the PC or on the web.

I have already read this knowledge base article, and as you might guess, "Convert to Business Notebook" is not an option in the menu when accessing from my PC [5.8.13.8152 (276152) Public]. I tried logging out, rebooting, as the footnote suggested, and still do not see this option.

I checked for updates and Voila! Evernote 5.9 Public (276665) was available. Upgraded, but still no option to fix this sync.

Why does this knowledge base article (dated 2015-5-14) not apply? Is there a way to change the defaults of shared notes to sync with the business notes rather than the personal ones? I checked Tools>Options, but didn't see anything to this effect. 

Thanks.

Archived