'Copy' - To Where?

RJB_

Tapping on "Copy" will copy the image to the phone's clipboard so you can paste the image to another location.

After tapping on "Copy" do you recall if you tapped on "Done" or "Share again"? "Done" will clear the tray in Scannable while "Share again" will keep the scans in the tray. Once the tray has been cleared it is not possible to recover those images.

• 3 weeks later...

Tapping on "Copy" will copy the image to the phone's clipboard so you can paste the image to another location.

After tapping on "Copy" do you recall if you tapped on "Done" or "Share again"? "Done" will clear the tray in Scannable while "Share again" will keep the scans in the tray. Once the tray has been cleared it is not possible to recover those images.

Do you think maybe a warning message should be included when one is going to delete a pile of scans?  "Copy" implies it is going to copy the scans to a file somewhere.  How about letting us know that it will copy to the cliipboard?  Maybe calling the 'copy' button 'copy to clipboard'?  That woulda been nice

@BrianJF, I agree the Copy option is a little fuzzy as it only saves temporarily to the clipboard; I passed that feedback along to our development team a few weeks ago. We can't change the name of the Copy button itself since this is an iOS functionality but I do think a warning message and a "Copied to clipboard" on the Done/Share Again screen would be helpful.  

• 2 months later...

Archived