How do I remove mistyped email addresses in Web Clipper?

I would like to remove mistyped email addresses so they do not show up when using Evernote Web Clipper to share a note in my account which I have seen regardless if I am using a Windows 7 and 8.1, Mac OS X 10.9.5, Chromebook, etc device.

I did uninstall Web Clipper, but these mistyped email addresses are still associated with my account and are always displayed whenever I want to share a note and start typing the correct email address. For example, when sharing an article, bookmark, screenshot, etc with someone with an email address example@example.com it also displays the mistyped email address exxample@example.com which I would like to remove so I do not accidentally pick the mistyped one.

I am a free subscriber since January 28th, 2010 currently using Evernote Web Clipper Version 6.6 (c6a3ad5/1.1.0.926) and Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.155 (64-bit).

• 6 months later...

Thanks @gazumped and I am still seeing this same problem with these updated specs and just submitted this problem to Evernote Support too: Mac OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.3, Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 (64-bit), and Evernote Web Clipper Version 6.7.1 (5ae9ca9/1.1.0.926) for Evernote Support Ticket #: 1481658 - How do I remove mistyped email addresses in Web Clipper?.

Archived