How to search multitags ?

I could "multi select" tags but it does not select the files with all those tags !

In other words: EN does allow you to select two or more tags at a time but only displays files with one tag.

So here again: I discovered an issue with EN.  There seems to be lots of that...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Search all notes for tags A and B.  Sort search window on tags column (desktop,  list view).  You'll see all the tags with A only at the top,  all the tags with A+B in the middle,  and all the tags with B only at the bottom...

• Level 5*

If you want to see all notes that contain either tag1 or tag2, change the All  to Any for the search.  When you do an All search EN will return notes that satisfy all the criteria, meaning the note must have tag1 and tag2.

• 1 year later...
On 08/09/2015 at 6:30 PM, csihilling said:

If you want to see all notes that contain either tag1 or tag2, change the All  to Any for the search.  When you do an All search EN will return notes that satisfy all the criteria, meaning the note must have tag1 and tag2.

I see no ALL or ANY options

It would much easier to select my tags from an alphabetic list of all tags since I do not always remember their names.
 Is there such a list easy accessible ? so that I can choose Multiple Tags to search ?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Mata Hari said:

Is there such a list easy accessible ? so that I can choose Multiple Tags to search ?

Which platform/device  are you using5974c1f7165de_ScreenShot2017-07-23at08_33_26.png.36f646e3c699a9b9e710b9f7ff17f68d.png
The image is from my Mac, when adding entries to the search box

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Mata Hari said:

I see no ALL or ANY options

You need to have Search Information enabled (View - Search Information or Ctrl-F10) and then you should see it.

ScreenClip.png.da68e567e2ebc578ae973205a11b9d2a.png

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, csihilling said:

You need to have Search Information enabled (View - Search Information or Ctrl-F10) and then you should see it.

Just to be clear - you are describing a Windows feature

Archived