Can't use Evernote on Samsung Galaxy S4

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Very odd.  I had an S3,  now a Note 4,  and EN works fine on both.  AFAIK you can't 'move' an app icon from the apps window to the home screen,  but if you long-press the icon it should slide onto the home screen,  or a page you added to the home screen.  Do other apps behave correctly and it's just Evernote that is being stubborn?

Hmmn.  Very odd.  I had an S3,  now a Note 4,  and EN works fine on both.  AFAIK you can't 'move' an app icon from the apps window to the home screen,  but if you long-press the icon it should slide onto the home screen,  or a page you added to the home screen.  Do other apps behave correctly and it's just Evernote that is being stubborn?

So, EN is in my app manager among other downloaded apps, I can open it for FORCE STOP or UNINSTAL actions. I can't find it among widgets when i press long time my home screen.  

• Level 5*

If EN is in the App Manager screens,  then it appears it has been installed.  If there's no widget available after long pressing on the home screen,  the extra widgets don't appear to have been installed;  but on some Samsungs,  a pre-installed version of Evernote is actually under a "Galaxy Plus" icon.  Try checking your screens for any Samsung or Galaxy icons and check there for pre-installed apps...

If EN is in the App Manager screens,  then it appears it has been installed.  If there's no widget available after long pressing on the home screen,  the extra widgets don't appear to have been installed;  but on some Samsungs,  a pre-installed version of Evernote is actually under a "Galaxy Plus" icon.  Try checking your screens for any Samsung or Galaxy icons and check there for pre-installed apps...

All right! I've done! I went to Google chrome, asked for EN for android and installed that version. So it works. Thanks!

Archived