Right-Click add Hyperlink to Picture

SparksinTexas

Evernote is my contact manager.  I use IfThisThenThat to append contact's page with calls, SMS's etc.

Since I use it on my phone and print is small I use Icons.  I have a picture of a phone and a hyperlink attached to the picture that says "call: 9035551212"

In order to add a hyperlink to a text string I simply highlight the word, right-click, and click on Hyperlinks

However, when I right click on a picture there is no option to click on hyperlink.  I have to right click on the picture and then choose format-hyperlink from the top menu bar.  This adds a lot of steps when I add a new contact.

Is there anyway to modify which options come up when you right click on an object in Evernote so that I can enable the ability to edit hyperlinks on pictures using right-click?

post-114142-0-75415600-1439796846_thumb.

• Level 5*

Is there anyway to modify which options come up when you right click on an object in Evernote so that I can enable the ability to edit hyperlinks on pictures using right-click?

Just click on the image to select it, then press CTRL+K to bring up the link dialog.

Quite a few steps actually.

Since many of them have special codes that have to be put in to work I have the basic code written for each one and just fill in the specific contact info.

1)  Right click to select the picture

2)  push escape to close the right click menu

3)  take hand off mouse so I can push the CTRL-SHIFT-K

4)  Get mouse again to paste the information into the code

It would be much easier if they would just turn the Right-Click functionality back on for pictures so it is like any other time you select text.

1) Right click on text

2) Choose edit hyperlink

Evernote is truly a great way to keep track of contacts if you have a basic distrust of Contact Management Programs.  I loved the way that Hello would give you an icon to push to call the contact and am trying to recreate that manually.  If I don't want to pull out my reading glasses, it is easier to recognize an icon than it is to see if that print is a phone number or an e-mail.

Archived