Gmail Help - New to Evernote and Forums in general

• Level 5*

Hi. If you use web clipper from a Chrome browser, you'll be able to send individual emails to Evernote.  If you forward your emails from Gmail to your Evernote account address you can do so individually, or as multiple attachments to one email.  I think that gets you one humongous note with all the emails as content,  but you'd need to check.  You could then print selected notes as required.  But why use Evernote to print emails?  You can print your mails directly from Gmail...???

@Frank,  How do you know?  Have you ever asked one?   :lol:

Most of the fish I've come into contact with have been fried up and served with lemon... and although plants respond well to classical music, I'm not sure whether trees surrounding opera houses or theaters are able to hear what's happening on the inside... so I guess we'll never know. 

• Level 5*

@Frank, although technically they are not fish, what about whales, dolphins, and porpoises?   :unsure:

I've seen reports that they can be quite emotional, even killing sometimes.

But I'm not sure if any of those use Gmail.   :o   So I guess I should move on . .  .

@Frank, although technically they are not fish, what about whales, dolphins, and porpoises?   :unsure:

I've seen reports that they can be quite emotional, even killing sometimes.

But I'm not sure if any of those use Gmail.   :o   So I guess I should move on . .  .

Yes... Whales, dolphins and porpoises are mammals... but let's just say that I'm out of my depth when it comes to fish and feelings. I tried the same line on a student of mine who has her doctorate in freshwater ecosystems... and she was horrified. 

But the topic at hand is whether TREES have feelings. See... you sidetracked me.  :angry:

• Level 5*

OK, to bring this back to Evernote, here's why I very rarely print:

I have almost everything I need in Evernote, on my Mac, on my iPhone, and on my iPad.

So, if I need something, I can get it from one of my electronic Evernote devices, one of which is almost always with me.

Interestly enough, I have found that more and more retailers will accept an electronic copy for coupons, receipts, returns, etc.

So, who needs paper?   ;)

OK, to bring this back to Evernote, here's why I very rarely print:

I have almost everything I need in Evernote, on my Mac, on my iPhone, and on my iPad.

So, if I need something, I can get it from one of my electronic Evernote devices, one of which is almost always with me.

Interestly enough, I have found that more and more retailers will accept an electronic copy for coupons, receipts, returns, etc.

So, who needs paper?   ;)

Agree.

I have printed from Evernote once last 6 months.

But sometimes I need to print paper, maybe sign and put in an envelope and put some silly stamps on and put in a yellow box.

My life still need a printer. Not often anymore. E-service and E-ID have changed a lot in a few years.

• Level 5*

Each person is free to use Evernote in whatever way works for them.

I just never considered Evernote to be a printing tool, much less a bulk printing tool.

In fact, I've seen many complaints about printing from Evernote.

I don't know how Gmail printing works, but I just checked, and in Outlook (which I use with my Gmail acct),  it will let me select multiple emails and print.

How do I send bulk emails from gmail to Evernote so that I may print them all at once? 

As is usually the case, I am sure that Matt is going to explain to us a use case that will obviously require the printing of emails... so don't get ahead of yourselves here.  ;)

Archived