Feature Request - Co-Editing

DvirG

Idea

Now that co-editing expand beyond Google Docs into other competitive products, may we request that it be considered to be implemented by Evernote Business as well?

It will add great value and assist ongoing projects running on Evernote.

Thanks,

Dvir

• Like 2

9 replies to this idea

On 9/2/2015 at 6:44 AM, DvirG said:

Is there any feedback on that request?

It seems that we're losing grounds on this reason.

Is it in Evernote's roadmap?

I am curious if this feature will be incorporated in the Evernote product.  It would be very helpful when working with groups during conversations and brainstorming sessions.

Any other suggestions for this? In particular, looking for a native Mac app or Safari-based alternative that we could switch to when needing to kick off a live co-editing session. OK for this to be a separate app if it could start the session by reading from an Evernote note, and then end the session by writing back to EN.

Any thoughts?

Ramon

• Level 5*
On 9/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, Felciano said:

Any other suggestions for this? In particular, looking for a native Mac app or Safari-based alternative that we could switch to when needing to kick off a live co-editing session. OK for this to be a separate app if it could start the session by reading from an Evernote note, and then end the session by writing back to EN.

Evernote has a collaboration feature using shared notebooks https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314748-Share-notebooks

Share a notebook and allow others to view and collaborate on work.

For a live co-editing session, I would use Google Docs.  It seems the most robust

>>start the session by reading from an Evernote note, and then end the session by writing back to EN.

I wouldn't even store the document in Evernote; use a link instead.