Can someone help with advice for support?

Yesterday I installed Evernote and paid for the Evernote "Plus" subscription. I got a message (not email, just web page) confirming the payment and they provided an order number. But my account still says "Basic". I have sent two messages with my order number to Evernote Support, which have not been answered. I tried to use the Support "Chat" but of course it wouldn't work since I only have a Basic account. I don't want to go through the purchase thing AGAIN in case I get charged twice. I checked my card balance and it shows the payment as "pending".

Can anyone suggest what I should do next?

• Level 5*

Yesterday I installed Evernote and paid for the Evernote "Plus" subscription. I got a message (not email, just web page) confirming the payment and they provided an order number. But my account still says "Basic". I have sent two messages with my order number to Evernote Support, which have not been answered. 

Please post your Support Ticket# here.  It will be needed by the Evernote person who investigates this for you.

Also, if you don't get a response quickly, you can post your issue and ticket# on Twitter.

Since Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter, you might post your issue on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.

Yesterday I installed Evernote and paid for the Evernote "Plus" subscription. I got a message (not email, just web page) confirming the payment and they provided an order number. But my account still says "Basic". I have sent two messages with my order number to Evernote Support, which have not been answered. 

Please post your Support Ticket# here.  It will be needed by the Evernote person who investigates this for you.

Also, if you don't get a response quickly, you can post your issue and ticket# on Twitter.

Since Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter, you might post your issue on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.

The last support ticket I got is Ticket# 1190143. I should add that the payment shows on my card as "pending transaction". Not sure what that means. When I order something from anywhere else on line, it goes through immediately.

• Level 5*

I should add that the payment shows on my card as "pending transaction". Not sure what that means. When I order something from anywhere else on line, it goes through immediately.

This usually means that your bank is still processing the transaction, and has not debited/credited it to your account yet.

This should NOT affect the merchant (Evernote) who submitted the transaction.  As soon as the merchant receives the approval code, they should process your order.

But some merchants are overly cautious, and may not process an order until the transaction has cleared the bank, and the merchant has the funds from the bank.  I don't know how Evernote handles this.

I should add that the payment shows on my card as "pending transaction". Not sure what that means. When I order something from anywhere else on line, it goes through immediately.

This usually means that your bank is still processing the transaction, and has not debited/credited it to your account yet.

This should NOT affect the merchant (Evernote) who submitted the transaction.  As soon as the merchant receives the approval code, they should process your order.

But some merchants are overly cautious, and may not process an order until the transaction has cleared the bank, and the merchant has the funds from the bank.  I don't know how Evernote handles this.

Well, a new day...but my Evernote account still says "Basic" and still no reply from Evernote, despite two support tickets. I have to say this is not giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling for Evernote!

edit/update: Just called the credit card company and they said they have approved it and are just waiting for the merchant (Evernote) to "collect the funds" -- so what is the problem? Will someone at Evernote please talk to me?????!!!!!

No less than 2-3 business days is the universal standard response time I would imagine. I don't think this is uncommon. Your new day is still very new. Let's see what happens today...

Looks like you've gotten in contact with our support team. They should be able to help you resolved your payment issue from here :)

Well, we're working on it. They show the payment but say it went to a different email/login. Can't figure that one out at all, but they're being very diligent so I'm hopeful we'll get there in the end.

Archived