Sharing webpage doesn't include picture

In my Android tablet if I share the whole webpage or copy a portion of the webpage (including figure) and paste it into Evernote, it works fine. But if I select a portion of the page (including figure) and share it to Evernote, pictures dont appear in the Evernote except a 'OBJ' box. Please help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  It may be that you're copying only part of the embedded picture code,  so Evernote doesn't know exactly where to look for the image.  Would it be practical to copy the whole page and edit or share from a desktop,  where you have more control?  Sharing part of the page seems like a chancy operation that will work intermittently if you're lucky...

• 2 weeks later...

In my Android tablet if I share the whole webpage or copy a portion of the webpage (including figure) and paste it into Evernote, it works fine. But if I select a portion of the page (including figure) and share it to Evernote, pictures dont appear in the Evernote except a 'OBJ' box. Please help.

I am having the same issue and feel better in the knowledge that I am not the only person experiencing the issue. I have checked to make sure that I have copied the whole image and shared it and this all seems correct.

Sadly, due to physical disabilities I am not able to use a desktop computer so rely upon my android mobile devices.

If anyone knows or can work out the answer, you will be helping out not only myself.

Many thanks,

Dolphinlady13

Archived