Tags not working in shared notebooks

andreeaf

Hello,

I am not able to add tags for shared notebooks: "Tags not supported".

It does not work on Chrome (44.0.2403.125 (64-bit)) WebClipper version: 6.5.3 nor on Safari (same version).

Do you have a solution for this?

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

I am having the same problem - "Tags not supported" when trying to tag to a shared Notebook using Web clipper 5.9.6.9494

Web clipper 5.9.6.9494

Internet Explorer 11 & Chrome ver. 48 <- same problem in both browsers

~Christian

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, melanie@thegaragegroup.com said:

I am having the same problem as above.  I persmission to edit but am receiving message "tags not supported."  I am using Windows.  My colleague is using Mac.

Can you post a screenshot of the error message.  I'm not familiar with it.

The only issue I've experieced with adding tags to notes in a shared notebook is that the tags have to be existing tags; they can't be new tags

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I have the same problem. Is there any solution or workaround for that issue?

I understand, that it makes sense that not everybody who has access to the shares notebook should be able to add new tags. This should be under control of the notebook admin, who has permission to add something new.

Yet already it would make a lot of sense to show users of a shared notebook the already existing tags by giving the suggestions when starting typing the first letters. The same problem occurs in the Evernote app itself. The user of a shared notebook has to know how the tag is written. He does not get any suggestion or help. I think this is something what could be changed?

thank you

antti

Archived