shared notebook results in app store

The app is on my iPhone and iPad.

Shared notebook invite,"sign in to add this notebook", results in webpage to sign in (whether the app is open or not) requesting a selection to either "open in Evernote" or "download Evernote".

Select "open in Evernote" results in the App Store opening to the Evernote app download page.

As it is already downloaded, the "open" message is selected. Evernote opens and the notebook is not present.

The other 50 members of our team is not having the issue.

Same issue on iPhone as iPad.

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem on both my Ipad and IPhone both updated to the latest software. I deleted and reinstalled EN a couple of times and nothing has helped. I was added to a notebook and when I press accept invitation it opens safari which then asks me to open the app store and when I do since it's already downloaded it just says open and gets me nowhere. I need to be added to this notebook ASAP for work or I can lose my job!

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Sarah eissenberg said:

I need to be added to this notebook ASAP for work or I can lose my job!

If the owner of the notebook has shared the notebook with you, using Work Chat, you should be able to join that notebook from within EN iOS.  

1. In the EN iOS Home Screen, at the top you should see the Work Chat icon.  
  2. Tap on that, and you should see the owner of the notebook.  Tap on that,
  3. and then the link to the shared NB should be available.  Tap on that to join the NB.

Archived