Premium pricing is pounds not dollars

I've had a premium account off and on for a few years now and have purchased using my UK credit cards and those have billed in pounds.

I've now moved to the US and want to use my US credit card paying in dollars obviously - the payment screens default to GB pounds.

Any ideas how to tell EN to offer premium pricing in $ ?

my laptop is in the US timezone (CST) , currency preference is set to $, renewal costs in evernote  still show as £.

Is there some parameter stored against my user profile in EN that defaults to UK currency?

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Not that I'm aware of.  Try raising a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action - or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

• 1 year later...

I also have problems with currency. Right now in Thailand but I want to pay in US dollars or euros and not in the Thai currency. I am not upgrading till this is fixed and there is an option to pay in either euros or dollars

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, mastix said:

I am not upgrading till this is fixed...

Hi.  See my post above.  We're a user forum and don't get to play with the money side of things - you need someone from CS to confirm your situation.

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, mastix said:

Thank you for your reply. I thought the forum was assited by evernote staff. Sorry about posting his here.

No problem at all - various staff do look at posts and CS will often grab queries here,  but you'll definitely get a response if you contact them directly.

Archived