Evernote Web Clipper not working with Firefox?

mellobop

• Level 5*

Firefox has a 'refresh' option https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings which throws out some of the baby with the bathwater,  but not irretrievably so..  I used it recently because I was abusing memory with open tabs and I was back up and running within an hour.  It does clean out old junk settings and sets things back to basics.  I updated to the new clipper today (hey,  I'm good with new stuff but not keen to change things that work.  Apart from some %heading% %oddities% my old clipper worked fine...).  Now I wish I changed earlier.  I like the new clipper!  :) 

I think your reply was intended for WmGlennOsborne but still doesn't solve my issue as that is the version I installed yesterday. I DO get the icon. When I clip, everything appears to be working but the note never makes it to my notebook. And my options screen looks the same as the screenshot in mellobop's post above.

Just FYI, I had checked the version in Firefox Add On Manager and it said Evernote Webclipper 6.1 Still, I uninstalled and reinstalled. You (gazumped) are correct that I no longer see the delimited titles.  However, my clips STILL do not go to my notebooks which is really the biggest issue. (To reduce the possibility of user error--that would be me--I did try installing in Safari and it works fine--I just don't usually use Safari because it is not the preferred browser for a number of systems at work!) So, anymore suggestions or should I abandon this idea?

This thread has been about Firefox. If you have trouble on Safari with getting notebooks to load correctly please try:

- Try clearing Safari cache and website history. Safari > 'Clear history and website data'

• 1 year later...

I just uninstalled and reinstalled evernote web clipper. It still does not work on firefox. i have the latest version of firefox. after signing in i still have a red dot showing on the evernote lcon. it has not worked in over two months. what is the solution?

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, Kn0t8n3r1 said:

I just uninstalled and reinstalled evernote web clipper. It still does not work on firefox.

?

On 04/08/2015 at 1:36 PM, CJI said:

Yes, all that DID work! Thank you!

I use Firefox and have gone through all the recent versions of the app and of the clipper extension.  It's working fine for me,  and (apparently) most other folks who had this issue.  What version of Firefox do you have,  what version of the Clipper,  and have you raised this with Evernote Support yet?

Archived