About changing from Plus to Premium

Dear Evernote,

I have just created the account and subscribed to Evernote Plus.

However, after using a day, I love it and want to change into Evernote Premium.

I am wondering whether I have to pay for a full Premium subscription or there is a discount for changing from Plus to Premium.

Thank you very much.

Jigme Dechen

• Level 5*

Hi.  I don't know how Evernote manage the upgrade,  but you won't lose any credit over it - why not try the upgrade process - cautiously - from within your account and see what charging options you're offered?  This is a user forum,  so not a direct route to Customer Support (though they often respond to payment issues) - but to get a quicker response you could choose "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the post URL for extra background)

If you go by the website you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - post that here and we can get an admin to have a look at the issue for you.

• Level 5*

Dear Evernote,

I have just created the account and subscribed to Evernote Plus.

However, after using a day, I love it and want to change into Evernote Premium.

I am wondering whether I have to pay for a full Premium subscription or there is a discount for changing from Plus to Premium.

Thank you very much.

Jigme Dechen

This question was previously answered by an Evernote employee.

If you made the original purchase, and the upgrade, on the Evernote.com site, they will give you pro-rata credit for EN Plus when you upgrade to EN Premium.

In your case I'd expect that you'd get 100% credit.

Archived