Trouble updating to newer evernote upgrade on mac

I have used evernote for a few years and have never had a problem upgrading whenever a new upgrade comes along.  However with a new  upgrade I have been having problem .  At the end of the upgrading I get this message:

This is the version I am now using:

This is the version i am trying to upgrade to.

This is my current Mac version

Can anyone assist me in upgrading to the newer version?

worthden

My Mac version is 

I am trying to upgrade to version 6.0.16 from 5.6.0 beta 6

And the error message I get is :  an error occurred while extracting the archive. Please try again.

Can anyone help me on this!

worthden  ( I have a free account)

My Mac version is 

I am trying to upgrade to version 6.0.16 from 5.6.0 beta 6

And the error message I get is :  an error occurred while extracting the archive. Please try again.

Can anyone help me on this!

worthden  ( I have a free account)

I am going to create a support ticket for this and follow up with you there.

I am also having trouble updating to 6.0.16 to 6.0.11 on my Evernote for Mac. I get the error message: "An error occurred while downloading the update. Please try again later." This has been happening for the past week or more but I keep getting the prompt to update.

Any suggestions?

I am also having trouble updating to 6.0.16 to 6.0.11 on my Evernote for Mac. I get the error message: "An error occurred while downloading the update. Please try again later." This has been happening for the past week or more but I keep getting the prompt to update.

Any suggestions?

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling using the version from https://evernote.com/download

Let me know if that doesn't help

Archived