Evernote Premium offer problem

I'm a EN Basic user and recently got an email offering a year's EN Premium with a bonus three months Premium usage - accessible via an included link.  The email says the offer expires on 11 August 2015.  I've tried the link to the offer and it comes up with "sorry this offer has expired" (see attached image).  Clearly this appears to be wrong.  I've sent an email reply asking Evernote about it but have had no reply, not even automated.

Can anyone tell me how best to contact Evernote to get a response?

Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum - I'm completely new at using this site.

post-214337-0-83374900-1438006938_thumb.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  User forum here,  so no access to offers or expiry dates,  but if you submit a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

If you go by the website you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - post that here and we can get an admin to have a look at the issue for you.

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

• Level 5*

I'm a EN Basic user and recently got an email offering a year's EN Premium with a bonus three months Premium usage - accessible via an included link.  The email says the offer expires on 11 August 2015.  I've tried the link to the offer and it comes up with "sorry this offer has expired" (see attached image).  Clearly this appears to be wrong.  

I recommend that you do the following:

1. Print your email with the offer to a PDF file, and post online somewhere (DropBox, Google Drive, etc)
  2. Submit EN Support Ticket, choosing "Report Billing/Payment issue", and include link to your email PDF.
  3. Post to Twitter with your issue and Ticket#, and URL of this thread.

Post your Ticket# back here, and we'll try to get Evernote to escalate your ticket/issue.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your clear advice, Gazumped & JMichael - much appreciated!

I have submitted a Support Ticket to EN as a Payment Issue as follows:

Ticket# 1172489 - Current Premium offer shown as not available

I don't have a Twitter account - have never got to grips with it!  Will it make a difference if I don't take that Twitter action? I don't even know if you can post to Twitter without an account.  If it will make a significant difference, I guess I will get an account

I've attached a copy of the original email promotion, below

I'm grateful for your support with the issue - thanks heaps!

EN email PDF.pdf

Oh.  I forgot about my Special Assistant for Twitter.  

One more tweet when I have posted over 63600 is no trouble

And often they (evernotehelps)  come back as soon as they can

Thanks, Morticia - What a team !!  :)

Oh.  I forgot about my Special Assistant for Twitter.  

One more tweet when I have posted over 63600 is no trouble

And often they (evernotehelps)  come back as soon as they can

Thanks, Morticia - What a team !!  :)

You're welcome.

Community/forum is teamwork!

I've had an attentive response from EN and now have a Premium subscription along with bonus time. Yay!

Thanks @Gazumped, @JMichael - and special Twitter assistant @Morticia for your help. (And thanks to EN Support for fixing the problem)

I've had an attentive response from EN and now have a Premium subscription along with bonus time. Yay!

Thanks @Gazumped, @JMichael - and special Twitter assistant @Morticia for your help. (And thanks to EN Support for fixing the problem)

You're welcome.

Archived