Note window is off the screen and every time I open at note I have to fix it

Denko

Hi,

This may not seem like a big deal, but if you add up all the time I've spent on it, it's a lot.

Attached is a jpeg of what it looks like when I open a note. Every time I open a note, I need to re-size and re-align the window so I can read it. How can I do this once and forget about it forever?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Dan

post-163891-0-70430500-1437576290_thumb.

• Level 5*

Hi.  That's not a normal issue - I open notes on two Win 8 laptops,  one with multiple screens,  and they're always within the bounds of the screen.  Do you have this problem with any other apps?  Some Evernote settings are fixed on exit,  so maybe if you set the window to a reasonable size,  then File > Exit Evernote and log back in,  you can reset the default. 

Otherwise I'd suggest a support request - choose an appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here -  https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action - or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps.  If you're a premium user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in .

• Level 5*

Resize the window to what you would like and then x out.  Subsequently when you open a note to a new window it should assume that size.

Archived