How to tell (at a glance) if a Notebook is local

jjocsak

• Level 5*

EN at one time had very nice simple icons next to the notebook name so you could easily tell at a glance what type of notebook it was.  Early in version 5 (I think) EN introduced a problem where some local notebooks would get uploaded to the cloud (long since fixed) but I only discovered that issue on my system because of these icons.  They were removed some time ago and I could never see the logic behind that decision.

EN at one time had very nice simple icons next to the notebook name so you could easily tell at a glance what type of notebook it was.  Early in version 5 (I think) EN introduced a problem where some local notebooks would get uploaded to the cloud (long since fixed) but I only discovered that issue on my system because of these icons.  They were removed some time ago and I could never see the logic behind that decision.

That's what  was looking for, simple little tag, no guesswork needed.

Thanks

Jeff

• Level 5*

Do a search on this forum for EverRegHack - the page that comes up when you click the link to get the app is in Russian (if I recall correctly!), but the app runs in English. Allows you to assign colors to the different types of notebooks (and other useful stuff).

Do a search on this forum for EverRegHack - the page that comes up when you click the link to get the app is in Russian (if I recall correctly!), but the app runs in English. Allows you to assign colors to the different types of notebooks (and other useful stuff).

It looks like the URL to EverRegHack does not work

• Level 5*

It looks like the URL to EverRegHack does not work

Sorry - it's not my app, but I did post a question at the end of the original thread. We'll see if that gets a response. Shame, because it is a great little program when you need to use it. Would be even better if Evernote incorporated it in the main Evernote program!

Archived