Editing line causes autoselect and inadvertent delete

On OS 10.7.5

Evernote 6.0.16

Inserting or deleting a character on an existing line of text causes the text to the right of cursor to be highlighted. The only way to insert a word in an existing line of text is to insert one character, arrow back once, insert the next character, and so on. The only work around I've found is to compose in Text Wrangler and paste into my note, sort of defeating the whole point ;o)

Updated Evernote several days ago. Machine has been restarted a few times since then. Scanned forum for others with similar issues to no avail. Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

• Level 5*

Can this bug please be fixed ASAP?  I am not tech-savvy and the uninstallation/backup process seems a bit overwhelming and risky to me because I really depend on these notes.

Sorry, but I do not work for Evernote, nor have any influence over the development cycle.

You might want to address your request to:

Since Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter, you might post your request on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.

Archived