synch problem with notebook.

I created a Note on my MacBook Pro and synched it to my iPad and iPhone. Then I created a new Notebook and moved the note into it. I then synched. Now the Note has disappeared from my iPad and iPhone. The alternations on my MacBook do not synch across. Help.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If the new notebook isn't visible,  try adding another note on your iPad or phone and sync it back to the MBP.  If it arrives you know sync is working,  and it might just shake the new notebook into appearing...

Thanks. I did as you suggested. Synch work with Note both directions but not with Notebooks. My Second Notebook does not appear on iPad or iPhone. I uninstalled Evernote from iPad and reinstalled it. Tired to synch. Everything in First Notebook synched okay but Second Notebook does not synch across to iPad. Any suggestions?

• 2 years later...

I can see my notes in a webbrowser and on my iphone. But no notes are showing on my macbook pro. The program does open though.

I see this in my activity log :"

* The Activity Log may contain information about your account and notes.
* For example, the titles of some of your notes may be mentioned in this log file.
* When providing log information, feel free to edit the file to remove anything
* you do not want to send us.

Version: Evernote Mac 6.13 (455674) [App Store]
   Locale: en-US-US
   WebKit: 604.3.5
  WebCore: 604.3.5
 Username: <not signed in>
    Email: <not signed in>
Mac Model: MacBookPro12,1
 CPU Type: Intel
CPU Count: 4
CPU Speed: 3.100000 GHz
      RAM: 16.000000 GB
     Date: 2017-11-28 01:45:54 +0000

2017/11/27 17:45:04:683 E|*** main  -[ENAppController loginToAuthorizedAccountsOrAskToLogin]_block_invoke | No auth in keychain. We can not login to razworld/15322306
"

Archived