Upgrading Basic to Plus billed but not working [Solved]

Hi

Via Google Play I purchased the Plus upgrade on July 6. I'm still on Basic. I filed a Ticket# 1161243.

On Android it sais "Item already purched". It seems Evernote can't get this information somehow on Android, Desktop and in Browser.

Can you please flag this post so I get in the que of premium support somehow? It's time now to take action now. This is probably because I use different email adresses over the net. I added my Evernote email to my Google Account so you hopefully can find it.

Thank you. To me it'll be a good idea to inform people not to puchase in Google Play if they use different email adresses as some do as it seems...

My Google Play quittance:

Vielen Dank.
Sie haben auf Google Play ein Abonnement bei Evernote Android gekauft.

Bestellnummer: 12999763169054705758.1309792137626707
Bestelldatum: 06.07.2015 10:00:32 MESZ

Artikel Preis Evernote Plus Yearly (Evernote) CHF 25.00/Jahr Jahresabonnement - Automatische Erneuerung am 06.07.2016   Gesamt: CHF 25.00/Jahr (enthält MwSt. in Höhe von CHF 1.85)

My issue got resolved by support, somehow on a Sunday, within an hour after the first answer from support, my ticket yesterday and the post here today. However, I'm happy now. Not sure, how much my clarity and kindlyness helped. B)

Have a nice day!

Sadly I can't add [solved] to the title...

Hi there,

I upgraded from Evernote Basic to Evernote Plus - but the Evernote Plus upgrade is mistakenly linked to my personal e-mail, rather than my work e-mail account.

I wasn't even aware that I had an evernote account linked to my personal e-mail address, as I always use the one linked to my work e-mail account.

I contacted Evernote 5 days ago and have not received a response.

I am getting frustrated that web support only appears to be available for Premium, rather than all users (including paying Evernote Plus users).

If an Evernote staff member receives this e-mail, I would be grateful if they would get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

A frustrated Evernote user

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you receive a ticket number it means your query is in a queue - and Evernote Support don't work weekends,  so that's been for a couple of days only so far - not great I'll grant you,  but on the general standards of companies with more than 100M users dealing with (presumably) quite a few support requests,  it's not too bad either.  I flagged your post - someone should get back to you soon...

Hi Gazumped,

Your message isn't exactly accurate. I logged the message on Thursday at 5am (Pacific Time) - so that would mean no response on Thursday, no response on Friday, no response on Monday and no response yesterday. So that would make 4 days of non-response (rather than a couple of days as you suggest).

I am glad that you agree that the level of support is not up to standard. For a company of 100M users, I would have expected a much more customer-focused level of care.

To give you a few examples:

(a) If I purchase a 79p song from Apple and have a problem with it, I can chat live to an Apple operator or e-mail Apple or phone Apple (e-mail responses are received within 48 hours).

For the record, I am paying Evernote 25 times the amount of money that Apple here - and Apple do not have any threshold limit for accessing support - a simple 79p purchase will suffice.

(B) The webhosting service I use has a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week online chat support service. Again, a much smaller company than Evernote - and a much better level of service.

© The local garage where I get my car serviced - which is a mom and pop operation with 5 employees has a phone and e-mail support service. E-mail responses are received within 2 hours.

Just because Evernote has 100M users is no excuse for shockingly poor customer support. A company of its size and resources should have a much better level of customer care than smaller operations.

It is now day 5 - and I still await a response to my problem from Evernote.

A totally undervalued Evernote user!!!

• 1 year later...

I just upgraded from Basic to Plus today.  The reason I did this was to access my account from all of my devices.  I have a receipt from the Apple Store that shows payment, yet whenever I try to access Evernote (from any device), I still get the error message stating a need to upgrade.  I will not do this again as I have already paid for the upgrade.  Can someone help please.  I can't access support through the app because I can't get past the error message.  Thank you.

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, c12281 said:

I just upgraded from Basic to Plus today.  The reason I did this was to access my account from all of my devices.  I have a receipt from the Apple Store that shows payment, yet whenever I try to access Evernote (from any device), I still get the error message stating a need to upgrade.  I will not do this again as I have already paid for the upgrade.  Can someone help please.  I can't access support through the app because I can't get past the error message.  Thank you.

Hi.  Hope you've managed to complete the upgrade by now.  Payments via third-party providers sometimes take a little while to process,  and then for the update to reach your local device  Best advice is to log out of Evernote and restart your system - if that doesn't help contact Evernote via Twitter https://twitter.com/evernotehelps 

Archived