Editing is not working for me today

Diane B F

I am scanning notes and artwork.  I click the tick mark and have 40 scans.  I can only Edit the first one!  Cannot crop or fix color on any others.  I could earlier.  Also, I wish Scannable would not automatically convert a scan to a white background.  I have to Edit most to original colors.  Can anyone help? (I am scanning as Images and Sharing to my Camera Roll, then downloading onto computer.  Will have to do more editing there, I'm afraid.  This is a project to preserve my children's childhood papers and artwork.  I have boxes of the stuff!) thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi  Scannable recently introduced a colour fix option,  but its really aimed (I think) at converting documents into notes one at time rather than in bulk.  You may be better off using CamScanner or some other third party app to create the scans,  then fix them on your device and then import.  If you're not an EN premium user you'll have an upload limit to look out for,  and uploading a scan,  then editing it,  impacts your upload limit twice for each note.

Archived