Annotations color switched to black after use iPad / Tablet

Hi, 

I am a Premium user and use Evernote to annotate my PDF's directly in Evernote. If I do so on my laptop, the annotations have a crisp red color. If i then use my iPad to annotate the same PDF, my earlier annotations have become black and far from crisp. More blurry. 

How is this possible? Black annotations in a PDF with mostly black on white letters, is not ideal. 

Please help me!!

• Level 5*

Are you using EN's "annotate" feature in both cases?  No experience here with multiple annotations but if it is a problem for you I'd suggest a support request (we're a user forum,  and if you didn't get any other feedback already... )

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the iPad app,  and make sure it's the latest version,  otherwise,  choose an appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action - or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps.  As a premium user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in

Archived