Purchased Premium to Say Thank You for the Freebie

Hello,

I doubt that I will use Evernote extensively enough to warrant the need for your premium service, but I wanted to pay for the great service that I have been using for a few years.   So thanks.

I use Evernote in conjunction with Onenote.  This is because the Evernote clipper is the best I have ever used.   I often clip to Evernote and push that clip over to Onenote.  My future effort will be to utilize Evernote more extensively in the future to better understand the product with the hopes of using only one application in the future.

• Level 5*

Hello,

I doubt that I will use Evernote extensively enough to warrant the need for your premium service, but I wanted to pay for the great service that I have been using for a few years.   So thanks.

Thanks for subscribing.  I don't receive any financial benefit, but I, and all others, receive the benefit of helping to keep Evernote in business, with the hope, and expectation, that the Evernote product will not only continue, but continue to get better, more secure, more bug free.

The more you use Evernote, the more uses you will find for it.

Here's the use case that got me started with Evernote:  

It completely replaces the physical notebook I used to always keep by my computer, and take to meetings.

Like many people, I used a physical notebook to write down scraps of information as it came my way, from phone calls, from web sites, from people walking in my office, for ideas, for todos, etc, etc, etc.

And of course I took it to meetings to record notes, decisions, actions, etc.  And then usually  typed those Notes into a Word document, email, or PowerPoint document.

Now, everything goes directly into Evernote.  And since I can type faster than I can write, I am able to record a lot more info.

I have Evernote Meeting Templates that make it easy to prepare for, and record meetings.

With my MacBook Air, my laptop is not much larger than the Notebook I used to carry around.

There are now many other things I use Evernote for, but the above are two big ones.

Archived