Importing webarchives

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate from Yojimbo to Evernote. How do I get webarchives into Evernote? Everything else works except for the css part of the webarchives. I've tried to search the forum and found some old posts. Surely this is solved now. Pretty please...

Regards

Trixi

• Level 5*

While using CSS would be better in many cases, I do a lot of web clipping and have found that in most cases the EN Clipper translates the CSS reasonably well, sometimes actually better than the original web page.

There are a few cases though where the clipped page does not come through very well into EN.

For these, I have found that using the View > Simplify Formatting (in the desktop clients EN Win and EN Mac) works very well to give me a very readable Note.

• Level 5*

Not (ever) a Yojimbo user,  but it seems to me that this is a conversation you need to be having with their support.  If you can export from Yojimbo to HTML or other formats,  an option may exist to import to Evernote.  Evernote's import options are a matter of public record.  Yojimbo's exports less so...

Archived