Where are playback controls for audio notes?

Either I am missing something obvious here or something is missing in my evernote application.  I am using premium.   I use my android evernote ap to record notes.  Once they sync to windows, I can click on the file inside the note and it plays.  But I can find no way to control the recording otherwise, not even a way to stop playback.  I sort of expected there would be a window with control features available or something.  But if there is, I can't find it.  Once I start playing a note, i t plays right through to the end and I am unable to do anything more.  

I can save the file (.amr) then access another player to play the file but why can i not find even such a basic control as <stop> inside EN? 

• Level 5*

Hi.  You can't find basic controls because there aren't any.  You're either playing the note,  or not playing the note;  that's it.  If you need finer controls there are dozens of other apps for recording voice and music that you can use.  Attach the output file to Evernote to have it available everywhere Evernote exists.

• 1 year later...

I too, cannot play .amr files that are created in the Evernote application.  I paid for the premium version.  It was EXPENSIVE.  Now I can't play these files on this WIndows laptop.  Pathetic.  I'm going to try downloading VLC that I found out about in a Google Search, but truly, this is really a pain.

• Level 5*
On 29/04/2017 at 10:50 PM, msdina804 said:

I too, cannot play .amr files that are created in the Evernote application.  I paid for the premium version.  It was EXPENSIVE.  Now I can't play these files on this WIndows laptop.  Pathetic.  I'm going to try downloading VLC that I found out about in a Google Search, but truly, this is really a pain.

Windows doesn't necessarily have a native ability to play AMR files - though on my Windows 10 laptop,  recorded audio plays just fine.

5907246fd7b28_ScreenClip4.png.65f18c3cdf13ecde5ca72e7e03ea4c5c.png

Archived