Is EN having problems?

daveo

Windows 7 and whatever the latest EN is.  I have restarted my computer, but it just locked up again.  Just the EN program, no other programs.  All I am doing is tagging and filing notes.  

• Level 5*

It's really hard to give reliable suggestions without specific details, like the actual ver# of Evernote.

As a guess, you might try just reinstalling the Evernote app:

This should not affect any of your Notes or other data.

But if you have any Local Notebooks, you might want to export them to ENEX files just to be safe.

Be sure to do a manual sync before you start this process.

To reinstall the app, see Evernote KB Article: How do I uninstall and reinstall Evernote [App]?

Sorry. In and out.  Looks like version 5.8.13.8152.  It gives me the "wait" hourglass, but never returns to the program.  I can tag and file for about 10 minutes, then it stops.  The only change I have made is to give Mohiomap access, but that only accesses the online EN account.  

Okay, uninstalled and reinstalled.  Worked great for 15 minutes.  Tagged and filed about 50 notes.  Then EN stopped responding.  Have waited 10 minutes.  Nothing.  

Well, it seems to be working now.  Finished my job, scanned some paperwork, tagged and filed.  Still working.  Problem unknown, but gone for now.

Thanks for the help!

Archived