I have note online that is not showing up off. How do I sync?

I have a note that I can access when I go to Evernote via Web. But it does not seem to be in device or desktop on application.

How can I resolve so everything is sync'd up

Thanks

• Level 5*

Run syncs on the other devices and look at the activity log on the devices to ensure the sync was successful.  Also, you can try an intitle:"title of the note" search just to be sure the note isn't somewhere other than you think it should be.

• Level 5*

I have a note that I can access when I go to Evernote via Web. But it does not seem to be in device or desktop on application.

How can I resolve so everything is sync'd up

Please provide the device model#, OS version, and EN version for the devices that are not syncing.

For diagnostic purposes, create a test Note using each device (and the EN Web client), and then do two rounds of sync, first to upload all the new Notes, then to download these Notes to all devices.  Check to see if these test Notes are on all devices, and if not, view the EN Activity Log on that device to check for problems.

Also see  Evernote's sync issue fix checklist:   Evernote won't sync — what do I do?

Archived